Yes, you can get a lawsuit loan in South Carolina.

An injury can stop your income.

It won’t stop the bills.

Apply Now:

Great Bay Capital provides settlement funding in South Carolina. Just contact us by phone or email and we will determine if your case qualifies. A lawsuit advance or lawsuit loan can provide you with funding now while you wait for the settlement you deserve. Use the money for household expenses such as:

  • Mortgage or rent.
  • Automobile repair or maintenance.
  • Medical bills.

Get funding today in South Carolina at Great Bay Capital. We have helped thousands of others, we can help you too!

south carolina flag lawsuit loan
Low Interest Rate Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Loans

We fund many types of cases:

Auto accidents, slip and falls, wrongful death, workers compensation, maritime injuries and more. Call today and see if your case qualifies for a pre-settlement advance.